Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Gobble Gobble

As you may have guessed already, I love holidays.  I enjoy decorating, getting excited for the event, dressing for the occasion and of course celebrating.  But there is something about 1st graders making turkeys that has always been my favorite!  Check out our 1st colorful turkeys of the season.

 
Last week we took a little time to reflect on what we are thankful for.  Some friends were still thinking about the election while others chose to be thankful for me.  I promise I didn't give them any ideas.

We are Thankful!
I am thankful for the ocean because I love the fish. Riley
I am thankful for voting day because Barack Obama won. Allison
I am thankful for Ariana because she is so so so so so nice. Olivia

I am thankful for Miss Klipfel and my family. Miss Klipfel is my favorite teacher. Aidan
I am thankful for my mom because she makes dinner for me. Kurt

I am thankful for my family because I love my family. Maxwell
I am thankful for my brother because he plays with me. Jake

I am thankful for cats because they play with me and are cute. Kaitlin

I am thankful for Olivia because she colors with me. Ariana
I am thankful for my guinea pig because he loves me. He is thankful for me because he loves when I feed him and when I give him a drink. I love my guinea pig. Liam

I am thankful for my cousin because he plays football with me. Andrew
I am thankful for my kitten because it purrs at me. Mia
I am thankful for my dad because he helps me vote for Romney. Brady

I am thankful for Rebbecca she is my most BFF I like. Ana
I am thankful for my family because my family goes fun places. Kenna

I am thankful for animals because they are pretty. Emma
I am thankful for my dad because he plays sports like soccer. Rayan
I am thankful for my mom because she helps me spell words. Nicholas

I am thankful for Miss Klipfel. She is nice. I like Miss Klipfel she is the best teacher ever. Rebbecca



No comments:

Post a Comment