Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween

It's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's SUPER TEACHERS!
Have no fear Super Teachers are here!
Happy Halloween from your favorite 1st graders! Thank you to those who donated to our Halloween Party with delicious food or games. A special thanks to our room mother for organizing our event and all the parents who helped during the big party. Costumes are on and we're ready for some Trick-or-Treating.
Leave us a comment with the total number of candy you collect tonight! You can even tell us how much candy you already ate.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Miss Klipfel,
    I love all the costumes. You are a fabulous teacher. I wish I still had you for a first grade teacher. I miss you so much. Have fun reading the year of Billy Miller. Have fun teaching this year! I will miss you so much.

    ReplyDelete