Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Blogging

We are so excited for our next big learning adventure to be Kid Bloggers! Starting today 1st graders were given their own blog and have become published online writers. Students wrote about something that others don't know about them and I have to say I learned quite a few new facts about my 1st graders.  We used the iPads to access our Kidblog and type our 1st post.
Our 1st time blogging!
1st graders will be using their blogs at home or in school to practice their writing skills.  Today was our first day blogging and my inbox is overflowing with updates about new posts and comments.  As a teacher I could not be more excited about the students' excitement!  On our class blog you will notice a new tab in the top right, Kid Blog. This link will take you directly to our KidBlog page.
Check out our KidBlog and leave us some comments.
 photo tag2_zps6e7d3f00.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment